– BASIC PRICING –
Based on a Prius Battery Pack of 28 modules
6 MONTH BASE WARRANTY
2 YEAR WARRANTY
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Our Warranty Offer
At Hybrid Battery Solutions, we take pride in providing 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our batteries. Our limited prorated warranty covers up to three years. Contact us for more information
Warranty Amortization Schedule
Warranty Credit vs. Time Since Installation
Although we want you to be 100% satisfied, we must limit our liability. By installing our product, you agree to our limited warranty and the limits of our liability and waiver of claims
Warranty • Service Requests
All warranty service requests must be initiated by calling 269-336-9646 All suspected warranty claims must first be diagnosed by Hybrid Battery Solutions certified repair shop or the manufacturer’s automotive brand dealership. The following information must be provided by the repair shop or dealership:
1. Diagnostic trouble codes for the Hybrid Control ECU
2. Diagnostic trouble codes for the Hybrid Battery ECU
3. Diagnostic trouble codes for the Engine Control ECU
Hybrid Battery Solutions requires that trouble codes (OBDII) must be obtained and communicated before a warranty service order will be issued. Only a copy of the reports showing the retrieved codes, the vehicle’s VIN, the date, and the name of the facility that retrieved the codes will be accepted. All DTC’s present must be reported. Failure to report codes can initiate additional fees as described below. Reported Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) will be verified by our technicians. If the codes reported do not match the codes we retrieve, the then customary Mobile or In-Shop diagnosis fee will be assessed. Upon review of the repair shop/dealership diagnosis, and determination of a battery failure within the warranty period Hybrid Battery Solutions will replace the failed battery in accordance with the warranty as shown on the original purchase invoice Hybrid Battery Solutions will not reimburse for diagnostic expenses or towing associated with any warranty claims.
No warranty replacements will be processed without a diagnosis and diagnostic trouble codes from a repair shop or dealership. No exceptions
To request a warranty service, Hybrid Battery Solutions requires that customer has the fault codes scanned prior to warranty appointment being scheduled.
Should our technician show up on a warranty service call and there are no fault codes for the hybrid battery, the customer will be assessed a $250 service call fee. Please have the car scanned in advance of scheduling this valuable warranty appointment.
Hybrid Battery Solutions warrants that, for the hybrid battery and period from the date of purchase and registration until the expiration of the policy term, as noted on the invoicing, the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. There is no limitation of mileage under this warranty policy. Warranty terms will not be restarted for ANY reason. As your exclusive remedy, Hybrid Battery Solutions will replace through the original point of purchase (e.g. the retailer or website from whom you originally purchased the product) any Hybrid Battery Solutions product that in Hybrid Battery Solutions’ reasonable determination does not comply with the foregoing warranty. Should you need to replace any Hybrid Battery Solutions parts covered under this limited warranty, please see the store of purchase with your used part and original sales receipt.
Hybrid Battery Solutions’s Prorated Limited Hybrid Battery Warranty, Waiver of Claims Non-Fleet Vehicles.
This product warranty does not apply to use in fleet or commercial vehicles and becomes null and void if the damage is caused by: misuse, abuse or accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; exposure to fire, flooding, or harsh weather and/or chemicals; or lack of proper maintenance. This warranty also becomes null and void if the product is opened or any sticker is tampered with, broken, or missing, or if the damage is caused by any other condition that is beyond the control of Hybrid Battery Solutions.
IN ALL CASES, Hybrid Battery Solutions SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPE OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXCLUDED.
Warranty is transferable with the purchase of an extended warranty and registration through www.hybrid-battery-solutions.com within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle with battery intact, with a copy of the bill of sale for the vehicle. Only one (1) transfer is allowable per battery. A copy of the bill of sale including the new registered owner’s name must be provided to Hybrid Battery Solutions within the 30 day period. A $75.00 transfer fee may also apply. The battery may NOT be resold separate from the vehicle and maintain the warranty.
Length of warranty to the next owner(s) is/are prorated based on the original purchase date. On each claim of warranty Hybrid Battery Solutions reserves the right to replace customer’s current battery with a fully reconditioned equivalent battery. Warranty is valid throughout the state of repaired service unless otherwise noted. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights based on state(s) of coverage, in this case being limited to coverage state of repaired service, unless otherwise noted.
● In every case, Hybrid Battery Solutions shall not be responsible for any type of damage to the hybrid battery. Any warranty outside of this written warranty (expressed or implied) is excluded from coverage.
● Warranty is NOT transferable to any other vehicle except where required by law. This means the warranty only applies to the purchased battery in the original vehicle. This warranty becomes null and void if you install the battery in a different vehicle other than the original vehicle registered at www.hybrid-battery-solutions.com /register and as shown above.
● If the battery is found to be defective in material, workmanship, or installation by Hybrid Battery Solutions during the warranty period, Hybrid Battery Solutions will issue a replacement in accordance with the guidelines of the prorated warranty based on the reported Diagnostic Trouble codes that relate to an HV or IMA Battery failure. This also includes the same installation service as originally provided by Hybrid Battery Solutions. Batteries that were shipped to a third-party installer or directly to customers are not eligible for a free installation by Hybrid Battery Solutions and are not subject to reimbursement for labor charges.
● Warranty does not cover any commercial use of the product. If this product has been purchased for commercial vehicles use, please refer to the applicable Warranty coverage.
This warranty excludes failure due to;
● Improper installations except those done by Hybrid Battery Solutions or Hybrid Battery Solutions approved installers.
● Products stored for a period of thirty (30) days or more whether in the vehicle or out
● Physical damage caused after the delivery of the battery to the customer
● Damages or defects that may have been caused by shipping, if accepted at delivery and not documented with the carrier
● Removal, tampering, or damage to warranty labels applied by and registered with Hybrid Battery Solutions.
● Any modification or bypass of vehicle systems not in congruence with manufacturer specifications.
● Reinstallation of the HV battery into a different vehicle
● Poor vehicle maintenance
● Vehicle conditions that may cause premature failure.
● Any condition beyond the control of Hybrid Battery Solutions.
● Hybrid Battery Solutions will not be held responsible for any diagnostic, towing, or installation by a third-party charge.
FAILURE TO RETURN ANY COMPLETE CORES WITHIN 45 DAYS WILL RESULT IN THE WARRANTY BEING VOIDED, AND ANY CORE CHARGES COLLECTED WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
By accepting this product, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against Hybrid Battery Solutions, its affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, agents and customers, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, damages, losses, liabilities (including, but not limited to, strict liability in tort), obligations, penalties, judgments or fines and other sanctions, and any costs and expenses in connection therewith, including legal fees and expenses of whatever kind and nature, which may result from or arise out of injury to or death or loss or damage to property or the loss of use of any property which may result from or arise out of the possession, condition, use or operation or failure of this product.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Hybrid Battery Solutions for any battery. All other warranties implied by state law applicable to the battery shall be limited to the warranty period stated on the sales receipt. Hybrid Battery Solutions makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Warranty Term Prorated Credit on Service
Base price Includes 6-month free replacement
Base price + $300 Includes 24-month free replacement
Base price + $550 Includes 36-month free replacement